Tue03Jan2017→Mon31Jul20178:00 am → 10:00 pm TF1 2NP
Is AAT accounting at TCAT a possible direction for you?
Let’s go through a few things:
Are you looking for?
- An opportunity to retrain and get professional qualifications to help you earn more money?
- An opportunity to go self-employed, work the hours you want and to take on as many clients as you desire?
- Adding skills to help you run your business so you can complete your own Tax returns?
- Help to understand Tax, T accounts and income and expenditure?
- Additional management skills to understand the finances of the business you work for?
- Additional skills to help your company grow/make more profit?
- Qualifications to help you get that promotion into management/director level?
- Opportunities to retrain after your children have left home?
- A friendly, relaxed classroom environment where you can meet like-minded people and to take on a new, but challenging hobby?
Please watch this video below and then complete this form to the right and we will get in touch to help you get started.
Did you know:
AAT Quals are Internationally recognised
AAT qualifications internationally recognised and based on practical, real-world accounting knowledge that you can put to use from day one.
The qualifications employers want
Financial management is at the heart of every business, so demand for accounting and finance skills is consistently high across all sectors.
Keep your career options open
After studying with AAT you can decide where your ambition takes you, whether you want to:
- Start work straight away
- Go on to university
- Become a chartered accountant
- Set up your own accounting practice
Go on to chartered accountancy
The AAT Accounting Qualification is a highly respected foundation for chartered accountancy. Successful completion of the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting means you can receive generous exemptions with all the UK chartered and certified accountancy bodies.
A sound investment
Studying for any qualification is a commitment – it requires focus, discipline, time, and funding. With AAT qualifications you can be assured of their rigorous standards and industry-focus, global reputation and respect from employers – making them a good investment for your time and money.
Make the most of a career break
Whether you are on maternity leave, have been made redundant or are just assessing your options, our finance and accounting courses offer excellent short-term opportunities. Our courses can fill current skills gaps and boost your confidence when returning to work or applying for a new job.
Boost your earning potential
If you are currently in a finance role and are looking for a new challenge, AAT can help you improve your career opportunities.
Retrain at any age
If you are looking for a new challenge or a more rewarding career, AAT qualifications can provide you with the opportunity you need, whatever your age.
Key skills for school leavers
Studying with AAT will help you develop the knowledge and practical skills that employers value.