The College is governed by a Corporation (Board of Governors) set up under statutory instruments. The Education (Government of Further Education Corporations Regulations 1992 as modified in 1999, 2001, 2007 and 2011). The Board has 22 members comprising 15 independent members, 3 staff, the Principal and 3 students.
About the Corporation
The Chair of the Corporation is Paul Hinkins with Roger Betteridge as vice-chair of the corporation. If you would like to discuss any aspect of Corporation business please contact the Clerk to the Corporation.
Telford College of Arts and Technology,
Quality & Standards Committee
- Quality and Standards Committee May 3, 2017
- Quality and Standards Committee June 21, 2017
Finance & Resources Committee
- Finance and Resources Committee May 16, 2017
- Finance and Resources Committee June 20, 2017
- Finance and Resources Committee July 18, 2017
- Audit Committee June 14, 2017
Safeguarding & EDI Committee
- Safeguarding and EDI sub - committee June 6, 2017
- Corporation Meeting June 26, 2017