Supporting you and your studies
We realise that starting College is a big step. We want you to succeed whilst you are at College.
We aim to offer you the support and encouragement you need to succeed on your course and develop your employability skills. Engaging in College life is key to learning success.
At TCAT, we believe British Values are greatly important to us as a college community. British values identify how we should conduct ourselves in being a citizen in Great Britain today, with a diverse population that contributes to our society; this is increasingly prevalent today and in the future.
Download British Values Statement
Below are some of the things we can help you with;
- Discretionary grants/travel/books/trips etc
- Transport – bus passes and routes
- Personal Support
- Campus ID badges
- Health and well-being
- Tutorial and citizenship entitlement
- Equality and diversity
- Full-time course advice
- Part-time course advice
- Careers advice and employability
- University applications
- Any student concerns and queries
- Facilities and resources to study
- Research skills
- Work Experience
- Student Council and Mentoring opportunities