- Work Place Learning Team 01952 642335
- 12M - Manufacturing and Services (WBL & Apprentices)
- Minimum Age:
- 19 Plus Fee:
- £ 490.00
- Please contact our Learner Service Department as Part-Time Fees vary depending on personal circumstances.
- Abrasive Wheels grinder grinding
- Please call 01952 642237
Business Administration Apprentice
This is a course designed to teach the safe operation and set up of abrasive wheels and includes:
- Overview of Legislation covering Abrasive Wheels
- Abrasive wheel manufacture
- Abrasives and bonds
- Wheel Specifications
- Wheel Storage
- Work Rests
- Eye Protection and Posters
- Practical Examination.
You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- Ongoing throughout session
After the course
Each successful candidate receives an approved certificate.
|Code||Start||End||Venue||Days / Times|
|IWPABW||09/01/2017||09/01/2017||TELFORD COLLEGE OF ARTS & TECHNOLOGY||Mon: 09:00 - 13:00||No||1|