IOSH - 4 Day - Managing Safely
- Work Place Learning Team 01952 642335
- 12M - Manufacturing and Services (WBL & Apprentices)
- Minimum Age:
- 19 Plus Fee:
- £ 490.00
- Please contact our Learner Service Department as Part-Time Fees vary depending on personal circumstances.
- IOSH Safety Health H&S
- Please call 01952 642237
Business Administration Apprentice
This four-day accredited safety training programme will give delegates the knowledge they need to help ensure safety in the workplace and prevent accidents. It is designed for managers and supervisors with responsibility for people or processes and will provide a basic, but broad and sound understanding of current health and safety requirements and principles.
- By written assessment and completion of a project within their workplace.
- On successful completion of the course and the assessed work, delegates will receive an IOSH certificate.
|Code||Start||End||Venue||Days / Times|
|IWPIMS-2||27/03/2017||30/03/2017||TELFORD COLLEGE OF ARTS & TECHNOLOGY||Mon: 09:00 - 17:00
Tue: 09:00 - 17:00
Wed: 09:00 - 17:00
Thu: 09:00 - 17:00