IOSH - 1 Day - Working Safely
- Work Place Learning Team 01952 642335
- 12M - Manufacturing and Services (WBL & Apprentices)
- Minimum Age:
- 19 Plus Fee:
- £ 250.00
- Please contact our Learner Service Department as Part-Time Fees vary depending on personal circumstances.
- IOSH Safety Health H&S
- Please call 01952 642237
Contract Support and Promotions Administrator
The IOSH working safely course provides a basic introduction to safe working practices for non-health and safety specialists. The training will give employees at all levels the information they need to keep themselves and others safe at work.
The accredited course is aimed at those who have had little or no training on health and safety, or those who need a refresher
- A short written/objective multiple-choice paper
A short hazard spotting exercise
- On successful completion of the course and the assessed work, delegates will receive an IOSH certificate.
After the course
IOSH Managing Safely
|Code||Start||End||Venue||Days / Times|
|IWPIWS-2||20/03/2017||20/03/2017||TELFORD COLLEGE OF ARTS & TECHNOLOGY||Mon: 09:00 - 17:00||No||1|